tisdag 21 april 2009

Always on

I always hear the sound from the TV. But it’s not necessary that someone is sitting watching. I put the stand by button. Next time I hear a sound, it’s on again! I leave it on. I start doing something, maybe the homework or dinner. I listen with one ear what’s happening on the screen. A loud sound or a voice I recognize makes me go to the living room to look. If there is an interesting program I am stuck… The rest must wait…

I never been a TV-viewer but sometimes I find a program that I must follow. For many years ago I had to see, Big Brother. I wasn’t fascinated by it, but I couldn’t miss it either. I felt that they, who lived in the house by this time, were so stupid. They’ll did everything; I mean everything in the house, even that there were cameras everywhere. I wondered a lot of time, what their parents thought about the whole idea, watching their children behave them selves like this. Now I have followed another program but not like the other one. Now I more like building program.

There have been two programs I have followed and enjoyed lately. One called “The angry carpenter”, whom always scolds somebody, because he/she has started too many project at the same time, and never comes to the end. Then I also like one called “building permit”, and in this series there are a lot of handy and skilled persons helping families with their dreams. Why do I watch this kind of series? Maybe it’s because me and my family also have a dream about our house. We started to make it bigger, nearly three years ago. Should I call someone to help us with the house… Not the angry carpenter, because I know he should scold me to, but maybe the building permit, they seems nicer. Action is also a pleasant kind of topic, I think. When the day comes to the end I need something to clear the brain with.

The last thing Ido before I fell asleep is to see a short time on an action or comedy film. It doesn’t matter if I have seen it before or not. I’ll only see a couple of minutes before I’m dreaming sweet dreams. The sound makes me so sleepy and this time I’m not so curious about the sound so I’ve to look… GOOD NIGHT!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Dear Mia
    I think your text about TV-series are interesting. I think many of us have the same problmen, not to able to take us selves away from the Tv sometimes!

    I think that maybe you could have explained a little more in the introduction what kind of text you have written. Like a little clue about what kind of programs it is how "catchs you" if you understand what I mean?

    I think the length and contants of the paragraphs are good and you have a clear purpose in eatch paragraph.
    I also think you have good main sentences in eath paragraph.

    Good work Mia, keep it up :)
    /Sara

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hey Mia!
    I'm a little confused when first you say you easily get stuck in front of an interesting series but at the same time you're not the tv-viewer type. That's like the definition of it!
    You have some good paragraphing and I agree with Sara's comments. Your conclusion matches the topic and the content of your text but I don't really see the link to the fascination(or dislike) of tv-series. It's not my intention to sound mean or anything but there are lots of grammatical errors, e.g. "sitting watching", "stand by button", "they seems" and so on.

    *edited because i wanted to clarify my point

    SvaraRadera